Frozen, Frozen 2, Olaf's Frozen Adventure, Frozen Fever
• Do You Wanna Build a Snowman
• For the First Time in Forever
• Some Things Never Change
Lives in: Arendelle
Queen Anna of Arendelle is the second-born daughter of King Agnarr and Queen Iduna, the younger sister of Elsa the Snow Queen, and the contemporary ruler of Arendelle. During their childhood, an accident involving Elsa's magic created a rift between the two sisters, leaving Anna devoid of love for many years. Despite this, Anna remained big-hearted and optimistic, albeit socially awkward. When their estrangement incidentally triggers an eternal winter, Anna embarks on a perilous journey to save her kingdom and mend the broken bond between herself and her sister.
Three years after her adventure, a rekindled Anna and Elsa embark on another journey to confront the elemental spirits of the Enchanted Forest. Upon their journey's end, Elsa chooses to remain in the forest as the fifth spirit, so she abdicates the throne, allowing Anna to be crowned Queen of Arendelle.
Additional info: https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Anna
1. Grand Entrance: play 'Vuelie' on Bluetooth speaker. Enter party with high energy, big smile, waves and hugs for everyone (birthday child first!)
2. Storytime: read Frozen storybook. Familiarize yourself with the story so you can perform the story without reading off the page the entire time. The book should be more a guideline and pictures for the kids to look at. High energy, involve kids, make it a theatrical, performative storytime!
3. Sing-Along: Sing portions of Do You Wanna Build a Snowman and For the First Time in Forever, and the entirety of Let it Go (also additional songs if requested). Encourage kids to sing along!
4. Face Painting (see below for suggested designs and tutorials)
5. Games & Magic Tricks (see below for
suggestions and instructions)
6. Coronation ceremony for birthday child (see below for coronation script). Present tiara to bday child.
7. Pose for photos and sing Happy Birthday!
8. Present client with invoice and collect payment.
Costume Checklist (Frozen, Coronation Dress)
• Hoop Skirt
• Striped Green Skirt
• Bodice (black with embellishments)
• Hair ribbon
• Black or Nude character heels
Costume Checklist (Frozen, Winter Travel Outfit)
• Blue Shirt
• Vest (black with embellishments)
• Pink Cape
• Black Boots
Costume Checklist (Frozen 2, Travel Outfit)
• Gold Leggings
• Black/Gold Dress
• Purple Cape
• Gold Cape Pin
• Brown Belt
• Black Boots
Makeup is super important - it transforms you and brings the character to life!
• Fair Foundation
• Optional - freckles
• Neutral eyeshadows - light, medium, dark brown/maroon
• Black liquid eyeliner
• Pink Blush
• Medium pink Lipliner and Lipstick
• False Eyelashes
• Auburn brow pencil or brow powder
Frozen Face Painting
• Elsa Snowflakes
• Anna Flowers
Watch video for tutorials!
• Anna's Freeze Dance
Play an uptempo song. Encourage kids to dance and show off their best moves. Invite shy kids to dance with you. Every 10-15 seconds, pause the music and instruct the players to FREEZE! Anyone who moves has to make a silly face. Everyone keeps playing until the song is over.
• Icy Snowball
It's a classic game of hot potato, with a Frozen twist! Gather children in n a circle. Play an upbeat song. Direct the players to pass the 'snowball' around the circle - but don't delay, it's cold! Pause the music every 10-15 seconds. Whoever is holding the snowball has to do their best 'freeze' like Anna, and go to the Frozen Fjord (stand outside the circle). Once only one child is left, they give all their friends a warm hug to thaw them.
Elsa's Icy Magic
You can THRILL kids with these very simple 'magic' tricks!
• Magic Coloring Book
- Tell the birthday girl she possesses a very powerful magic, birthday magic!! Would she be willing to share some of her birthday magic today? Give her the Frozen magic wand.
- Show kids the blank book pages. Ask if they can use lots of imagination and a little birthday magic to help make the pictures reappear! Decide on a magic word (they'll usually choose Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo), and have everyone say it on the count of 1-2-3! Finally, the birthday girl touches the book with her wand and ta-dah! The pictures have appeared. You can 'erase' the pictures and repeat as many times as the kids are entertained (usually 2-3).
Posing: Hands on hips, 'popped' foot, silly faces. :)
Birthday Coronation Ceremony
The final activity of the party, this is a very special and memorable moment for birthday girls and their families. If parents don't already have their cameras out, encourage them to grab them before you begin! View and download script below!