• What Else Can I Do
Lives in: La Casita Madrigal/Encanto, Colombia
Parents: Julieta (power: heals with food) and Agustin
Sisters - Mirabel and Luisa (power: super strength)
Cousins: Dolores (power: super hearing), Camilo (shape shifting), Antonio (speaks to animals)
Aunt: Pepa (controls weather); Uncles: Bruno (predicts the future), Felix (uncle by marriage, husband of Tia Pepa)
Grandmother: Abuela Alma
Isabela's Gift: Chlorokinesis (grows flowers and plants)
Isabela Madrigal is a major character in Disney's 2021 animated feature film Encanto. She is the eldest daughter of Agustin and Julieta Madrigal, and the older sister of Luisa and Mirabel. Described as "Señorita Perfecta" by her youngest sister, Isabela is the golden child of the Madrigal family, whose gift is the power to conjure beautiful flowers and plants.
1. Grand Entrance: play 'The Family Madrigal' on Bluetooth speaker. Enter party with high energy, big smile, waves and hugs for everyone (birthday child first!)
2. Storytime: read Encanto storybook. Familiarize yourself with the story so you can perform the story without reading off the page the entire time. The book should be more a guideline and pictures for the kids to look at. High energy, involve kids, make it a theatrical, performative storytime!
3. Sing-Along: Sing 'What Else Can I Do'
4. Face Painting (see below for suggested designs and tutorials)
5. Games & Dancing (see below for
suggestions and instructions)
After this, alert client that it's almost time for Happy Birthday so they can bring out the cake.
6. Coronation ceremony for birthday child (see below for coronation script). Present tiara to bday child.
7. Pose for photos and sing Happy Birthday!
8. Present client with invoice and collect payment. *Be sure to count cash before leaving!!*
• Purple Flower Hair Clip
Makeup is super important - it transforms you and brings the character to life!
• Purple eyeshadow
• Black liquid eyeliner
• Pink Blush
• Deep Red or Brown Lipliner and Lipstick
• False Eyelashes
Encanto Face Painting
• Isabela flowers
Watch video for tutorials!
• Bruno's Freeze Dance
Play an uptempo song. Encourage kids to dance and show off their best moves. Invite shy kids to dance with you. Every 10-15 seconds, pause the music and instruct the players to FREEZE! Anyone who moves has to make a silly face. Everyone keeps playing until the song is over.
• Find the Flower
Have the kids close their eyes and count to 15. Hide a fabric flower somewhere nearby. Once they're done counting, the kids should look for the flower. Whoever finds it will be the next to hide it! Play as many rounds as the kids' attention spans allow (usually about 5-6 times).
• Bubble Dancing
A fun and easy way to kill some time if necessary. Play Encanto
soundtrack songs and dance while blowing bubbles.
Posing: Glamorous and Graceful!
Birthday Coronation Ceremony
The final activity of the party, this is a very special and memorable moment for birthday girls and their families. If parents don't already have their cameras out, encourage them to grab them before you begin! View and download script below!