Terms & Conditions
Congratulations! We’re so happy you’ve chosen us to entertain at your event - you’re on your way to creating a magical memory for your precious little one! We look forward to joining in the festivities. Please carefully read the following terms in their entirety.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. GUEST BEHAVIOR: Beverly Hills Princess (BHP), its performers and employees, provide entertainment only. We DO NOT offer child-care services. At least one responsible adult must be present at all times to supervise children and assist with any unruly behavior. Client assumes responsibility for any damage to costumes or equipment (or injury to performer) due to unsupervised children. We reserve the right to halt performance if children are unsupervised or displaying distracting or aggressive behavior.
2. COPYRIGHT/LICENSING: BHP does not offer copyrighted, licensed, or branded characters – our characters are generic depictions of classic storybook figures. We encourage those seeking a specific licensed character to contact the appropriate copyright holders or licensees of that character.
3. PAYMENT: We require a non-refundable deposit to hold your reservation. The remaining balance owed is due before the end of your event. Deposit can be made via Venmo or Paypal. Payment for final balance must be made in CASH ONLY.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY: Should you need to cancel for any reason, deposit is non-refundable but can be used towards a future booking within 1 calendar year.
5. PARKING: If hosting your event at a public pay-to-park location, client will assume responsibility for performers’ parking fees. If your home/private location has limited parking availability, please let us know in advance, or assist in saving your performer a space so as to avoid any delays.